Iowa Grown Hops
Craft brewers and growers “workhorse” hop.
An all-purpose hop with pungent aromatics and a clean, crisp flavor profile.
New hops for 2018:
A new proprietary super-aroma hop released in 2014 by Great Lakes Hops.
- Profile: Alpha acids 9.2 – 10.5%, betas 3.0 – 3.47%, cohumulone 28%, total oils 2.2 ml/100g
- Aroma: robust tropical and citrus aromas and flavors; Melon, Papaya with unique floral and peppery undertones
- Beer styles: NE IPAs, IPA, Pale Ale, DIPA, hop eccentric brews.
Very mild bittering, highly aromatic perfumed noble blend of spices and flowers. Craft brewers’ specialty type hop for finishing aromas
- Profile: Alpha acids 3.5 - 5%, betas 4.5 – 6.7%, cohumulone 21 - 26%, total oils 1.0 – 1.3 ml/100g, myrcene 40-65%, humulene 18-24%
- Aroma: Brings with it a mix of woody, green, some floral and fruit notes, with some herb and spice character.
- Beer styles: German style pilsner, Lager, Kolsch, Belgian Ales
A New Zealand high alpha aroma variety having no substitutes due to its unique character.
- Profile: Alpha acids 11.0 – 14.5% %, betas 6.0 – 7.0%, cohumulone 28%, total oils 1.2 ml/100g, myrcene 31.8-59%, humulene 13-28%
- Aroma: The aroma is described as a bountiful bouquet of lemon zest with pine in beer.
- Beer styles: Ale, IPA, Lagers